Pricing, Payments and Refunds Policy
- We reserve the right to set prices of any product or service and vary such prices from time to time. This is also applicable for products or services of affiliates, associates, business partners and advertisers sold or promoted through our website. We may also offer different prices to different groups of customers or at different times. This will not entitle any other user, customer or groups for any refund or any special pricing. Price quotations listed on the Site Abhisti or elsewhere in the Service are subject to change without notice prior to purchase. Prices listed on the site are per person, unless otherwise noted.
- For all products or services, there is no money back guarantee unless we specifically communicate or are running specific promotions for certain products or services for a limited or extended time period. Even in such cases, the money will be refunded after deducting intermediary charges, bank & payment gateway charges, courier charges (if applicable) and statutory taxes and other costs already incurred for the delivery of such product or service. Such deduction amount will be determined by us.
- For any third party product or service, terms and conditions of such third parties would apply and the same needs to be clearly read and understood by customers. All refund claims of third party products and services need to be made on such third parties.
- Abhisti does not provide refunds for products or services sold or membership or subscription fees. You will not be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the Fees paid even if you terminate your membership or subscription.
- All refunds where applicable would be made in a mode of our choosing (credit card or debit card refund, bank transfer or through a payment processing agency) and would be done in a reasonable time frame dependent on the banking and money transfer processes of different countries and payment processing agencies.
- For all such customers or users who have got access to paid products and services or access to restricted user areas for which they have not paid or partly paid or have got discounted group pricing (a third party has made the payment like employer, associations, group purchases, affiliates, associates, Company on behalf of its customers or any other third party, etc. OR special pricing negotiated and offered to a group of persons), will not be entitled to claim any refunds even for products and services which have a ‘money back’ guarantee. No refunds will be made even in cases where a group of customers have availed of products or services at preferential prices.
- Any free or discounted trial, offer or other promotion, must be activated and used within the specified time of the trial, offer or promotion. In case of time linked offers whether directly or through group discounted offers, affiliates, organisations, etc., sign up for Abhisti and activation of services must happen within the specified time frame. Deals or offers will become invalid even if paid for but not activated, signed-up or used within the applicable time lines. In case of a trial period, you must choose to terminate your access to the feature or service before the end of the trial period in order to avoid being charged the applicable fee.
- Cancellation of Sessions: In case of live classes, if a teacher or examiner is unable to conduct a particular session, we may broadcast a previously recorded training session or substitute with another teacher. In case we are unable to broadcast on a certain day due to technical or any other reasons, we will try our best to extend the number of sessions. However, no refund will be made. Live sessions include pre-recorded sessions and not necessarily a live broadcast.
- Attendance by the customer: We will conduct live sessions as per our schedule and expect all our paid customers to login at the time to practice. However, we do not monitor sessions attended and in case a customer does not attend certain sessions, there will be no extensions or refunds given.
- Cancellation of Sessions:
- Clients, examiners and Health Professionals may cancel their individual live sessions. No cancellations will be permitted or refunds made for any other kind of customized offering or services. Even in case of appointment linked sessions, the Company and its service reserves the right to not make any refund to the client or make any payments to the health professional or examiner. Other cancellation policies will be applicable as displayed on the site from time to time or through other modes of communication.
- In case a client wants to re-schedule, one re-scheduling is permitted as displayed from time to time on the site. In case of cancellation for rescheduled cases, no refund will be made.
- For anything not covered in the above, the final decision will rest with us.
- Abhisti bills you through an online account (your "Billing Account") for use of the Service. You agree to pay us all charges at the prices then in effect for any use of the Service by you or other persons (including your agents) using your Billing Account, and you authorize Abhisti to charge your chosen payment provider (your "Payment Method"), for your use of the Service. You agree to make payment using your selected Payment Method. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment.
- Payment Method. The terms of your payment will be based on your Payment Method and may be determined by agreements between you and the financial institution, credit card issuer or other provider of your chosen Payment Method (the "Payment Method Provider"). If we do not receive payment from your Payment Method Provider, you agree to pay all amounts due on your Billing Account upon demand or we may suspend or terminate your access to the Service.
Reaffirmation of Authorization. Your non-termination or continued use of the Service reaffirms that we are authorized to charge your Payment Method. We may submit those charges for payment and you will be responsible for such charges. This does not waive our right to seek payment directly from you. Your charges may be payable in advance, in arrears, per usage, or as otherwise described on the applicable payment screen.